Friday, August 19, 2011

Thought I should update on the puppy status

My baby grew really quickly! She is quite a girl so very sure of herself. She seems to explode with energy so I decided to register her name as Jo'Mel Spontaneous Combustion but around the house she is Ziva. If you watch NCIS you will know the character who reminds me a lot of my girl.

She is a terrible digger so I trained her to dig in a pot half full of dirt. She thinks this is some kind of sport lol.

She is quite a big girl now and stands just a little taller than her mom, Zoe. Don't think that because she is bigger that Zoe lets her get away with anything. Zoe still rules the house!

Daddy J just kinda sits back and lets things happen although it is not unusual for him and Ziva to have a round of rough housing.

We also have a new house guest. My roommate (for now) Diana just bought a new puppy. With 4 dogs and 1 very big cat running around, the house is always full of energy.

Of course we cannot forget the "Breakfast Gang". My girls feed me and the babies lots of yummy eggs :)

As you can see I am keeping myself rather busy lately and have actually begun a new blog. I have taken up the hobby of pottery and have challenged myself to make a piece a day for a full year. Feel free to stop by and check it out http://pottery365.blogspot.com/ Kim

1 comment:

1st Man said...

I'm a new follower and I have to say, that is one ADORABLE puppy! I'm off to ready through your blog, glad to 'meet' you and look forward to sharing comments!!